Monday 16 February 2015

Swag Jatt Da (Ranjit Bawa) Single


In Class 6, I sang a song at school which was really appreciated. My music teacher Master Mangal trained me and made sure I participated in music competitions,” recalls Bawa. While doing his graduation from Guru Nanak College, Batala, and post-graduation at Khalsa College, Amritsar, Bawa participated in competitions for six consecutive years and came first each time. “For those six years, I sang the Pakistani song, Bol Miti Deya Baweya, which made me popular as ‘Bawa’. In 2011, my first song came out in multi-artiste album Mulajhedariya. Then, I did my Masters in music from GNDU

Before view or download contents of the post please refer to our Disclaimer !

Name : Swag Jatt Da
Artist : Ranjit Bawa
Uploaded On : Mon, 16 Feb 2015
1 - Swag Jatt Da - (Ranjit Bawa)
Size : 8.92 MB, Downloads : 2055